- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar in a large bowl.
- Now add the softened butter.
- Stir in the buttermilk. The dough will be sticky.
- Now it's time for those RADICAL RAISINS! Go ahead… stir them in!
- Put the delicious dough on a floured surface and sprinkle a little flour on top. Use your hands to pat dough until it is ½ inch thick.
- Use a round cookie cutter (or a small round drinking glass) to cut out dough into round pieces
- Place the rounds on a cookie sheet. Gather dough scraps, pat them down and cut some more.
- Bake the raisin rounds for 15 minutes, until slightly golden. Cool on cookie sheets afterwards.
December 19, 2017
Radical Raisin Rounds
These raisin biscuits are hitting the stage with a radical taste! Not only that, but they’re also eco-friendly. Rockstars love raisin round snacks. Power food, and so much more! There delicious and easy to make! And yes, raisins ROCK! So what are you waiting for? Start baking already!
3 cups flour
1 tbsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
3 or 4 tbsp sugar
¾ cup butter
1½ cups buttermilk
½ cup raisins (or more)
Now that you’re done, you can have parties, just like rockstars! Radical Raisin Rounds have radical taste! I’m pretty sure you already know that.