1 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 tsp pure vanilla
2 1/2 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
a pinch of salt
1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 300ºF.
- Grab a large bowl and add the butter and sugars. Stir it up.
- Now, add the eggs and vanilla and stir again.
- You’re ready to add the baking soda, salt and flour. Mix everything together.
- Don’t forget the chocolate chips. Stir one last time. Now the cookie dough is ready.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on the baking pan. Scoop the dough onto the pan.
- Pop the cookies into the oven to bake for 2O minutes.
- Transfer the cookies into a container right away. Layer them with parchment paper. Put a lid on the container to keep the cookies moist and chewy.