2 cups flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
3 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup MAPLE SYRUP
1/4 cup sour cream or yogurt
1 tsp vanilla
1. Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2. In another bowl, mix the wet ingredients.
3. Now, put it all together. Mix well
4. Fill the muffin batter in muffin cups, 2/3 full.
5. Bake for 16-20 minutes at 400 degrees.
Mmmmm. Tasty. These muffins make the perfect before-school breakfast or the at-school snack. And homemade muffins are naturally waste-free. What are you waiting for... give them a try.